I am pleased to share that President Federico Zaragoza has authorized the launch of the CSN Leadership Academy. This personal reflection and developmental opportunity is part of a multi-faceted program. Components include:
- The CSN Academy Leadership Academy (an interactive curriculum based on Dr. Stephen Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People model of genuine, principle-centered leadership)
- The CSN Mentoring and Coaching Initiative (which builds related programming and leverages volunteer passion for diversified talent enrichment)
- The CSN Mentoring Symposium (offered each year on the Friday of Spring Convocation)
- Suggested pre-requisite training opportunities through CAPE, and
- Optional mentoring partnerships.
The Academy formally launches in Spring 2020 with seven half-day sessions, and a graduation milestone. If you are interested in participating, please seek your immediate supervisor’s approval for time release, if needed.
Applications will be available in October.
Your questions are most welcome, so please do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail if I may be of support.
Thank you, and best wishes.
Dr. Gillian Silver-Rodis
CSN Leadership Academy Director
Professor, Hospitality Management
College of Southern Nevada