CSN Libraries launched a new library services platform over the winter break and we are now live!
Many things you liked about the old system are still in place, but you’ll also notice some changes, such as:
- The search interface’s look and feel has been updated.
- You will get your books for longer. If you are a student, you can check out books, DVDs and more for 28 days. If you are faculty or staff, you will get your books, DVDs and more for the whole semester.
- You can use your Canvas username and password, instead of your library card number and PIN, to request books or DVDs from CSN, UNLV or NSC, renew items or check due dates (make sure to sign in when you are searching to see all your request options).
- Searching for textbooks is now easier! Just select “Course Reserves” from the drop-down menu in the search bar. You can search by book title, your course name or your course number.
- View all your checked out items by clicking on “My Library Card” in the top right menu.
If you have any questions or need help using our new library services platform, please feel free to contact CSN Libraries.